- 3240Square Feet
Perched high on the southern ridge of the former carriage road running atop Stone Hill, this property offers an exceptional and unobstructed view of Mount Greylock and its glorious foothills. The residence (circa 1962) was designed for the current owners by Jacek von Henneberg, of Henneberg & Henneberg, Cambridge MA, an award winning architect formerly of the renowned Architects Collaborative under Walter Gropius. The house sits within the wall that was the original foundation for Harley Procter's (Procter & Gamble) estate in 1902. A short hike or mountain bike ride to the famous stone bench and idyllic upper pastures of the Clark Art Institute, this property affords privacy, convenience, out of doors and peace of mind..
Questions about this Property?
- MLS Number228383
- List Price$899,000
- Broker NameALTON & WESTALL REAL ESTATE AGENCY, LLC
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- Interior FeaturesFireplace (s)
- Master Bedroomslider to private balcony
- BasementFinished-Partially, Full, Interior Access
- Living Roomplus 23' x 10'7''
- Number of Photos26
- Building Number280 & 0
- StreetStone Hill
- Address280 & 0 Stone Hill Rd
- RegionBerkshire - North
- DirectionsFrom Williamstown center, Rte 7 south to left on Scott Hill Road, to first left on Stone Hill Road. Property at end of the road on the right, with two stone pillars at driveway entrance.
- Junior HighMount Greylock Reg.
- Elementary SchoolWilliamstown
- High SchoolMount Greylock Reg.
- Date Listed08/15/2019
- View Count638
- Square Feet3240
- Total Rooms8
- Total Full Baths2
- Total Half Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeDetached
- Year Built1965
- Property StyleContemporary
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outbuilding, Privacy