- 2660Square Feet
This quintessential New England home built in 1785 by Lt. William Smith offers a splendid aesthetic blend of old and contemporary design that accentuates theessence of country living at its best in the Berkshires. This house which issituated on nearly five acres of pristine and natural beauty- of mostly clearedland, a working barn that includes a one car garage and room for a couple ofhorses, an inviting outdoor patio with a pergola, two additions to the mainhouse that offer 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, an open dining room and kitchen concept with lots of natural lighting and scenic views, a great family room with vaulted ceiling and its very own kitchenette and full bathroom makes this a unique property that is perfect for all kinds of lifestyles.
Questions about this Property?
- MLS Number228036
- List Price$475,000
- Broker NameALTON & WESTALL REAL ESTATE AGENCY, LLC
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces1
- Frontage Apx399.51
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Wooded
- Interior FeaturesAlarm System, Fireplace (s), Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceilings
- Master Bedroomwood floors, view of pasture,
- Kitchenupdated kitchenette
- Dining RoomViews, h'dwood floors, wood/beam ceiling
- BasementConcrete Floor, Dirt Floor, Full, Interior Access, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- Living RoomPlank floors, post and beam
- Building Number112
- Address112 Whitman Rd
- RegionBerkshire - Central
- DirectionsFrom Rt 43 Hancock Rd., take Whitman Road just before Jericho Road -house is on the left.From Rt 7 take Brodie Mountain Road then a right onto Whitman Road. House will be on the right side after you pass Jericho Road.
- Junior HighMount Greylock Reg.
- Elementary SchoolHancock
- High SchoolMount Greylock Reg.
- InternetCable Available, DSL Available, Satellite Available
- WaterPrivate, Well
- Square Feet2660
- Total Rooms10
- Total Full Baths3
- Total Half Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceAppraiser
- Garage TypeDetached
- Year Built1785
- Property StyleColonial, Other, Post and Beam
- RoofingAsphalt, Fiberglass
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Landscaped, Patio, Privacy, Trash Private
- Number of Photos43
- Date Listed07/17/2019
- View Count426