The property consists of two parcels of land, located north and south of a former railroad right-of-way that has been converted into a paved walking trail. A small water body, Frog Pond, and wetland areas occupy the undeveloped wooded northern 2.5-acre parcel. The southern parcel is approximately 3.7 acres in size and is occupied by a 138,000-square foot vacant industrial building and 1,400-square foot storage shed. The Hoosic River flows in an open flood control concrete channel immediately south and east of the property. The southern parcel has been used for industrial purposes since the 1880's. During a Due Diligence investigation conducted in conjunction with Comprehensive Response Actions associated with a previously reported dichloropropane (DCP) release additional contaminants.