- 2329Square Feet
Just a very short distance from downtown, Clark Art Institute, Williams College, and Williamstown Theatre Festival, this delightful and spacious New England Farmhouse/Colonial nestled on 2.7 acres offers a desirable-setting that affords graceful and scenic views of nearby mountains and direct access to the meandering Green River. Four bedrooms, two full-baths, a large open kitchen and dining area, including an expansively large living-room plus a newly built deck for entertaining, a stone walk-way with lighting and an incredible barn with a garage stall make this all a very unique property. Some updates have been done but your final touches especially to the kitchen and bathrooms will surely enhance not only the value but your continued enjoyment for years to come!
Questions about this Property?
- MLS Number223987
- List Price$339,000
- Broker NameALTON & WESTALL REAL ESTATE AGENCY, LLC
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces1
- Frontage Apx205
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- BasementBulk head, Full, Interior Access, Unfinished
- Living Roomplus additional space to be finished
- Has WaterfrontY
- Water Body TypeFrontage on Water, River, River Access
- Water Body NameGreen River
- Building Number540
- Address540 Water St
- RegionBerkshire - North
- DirectionsRt. 2 to Water Street, House is on left.
- Junior HighMount Greylock Reg.
- Elementary SchoolWilliamstown
- High SchoolMount Greylock Reg.
- Date Listed07/17/2018
- View Count523
- Square Feet2329
- Total Rooms10
- Total Full Baths2
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeCarport, Detached
- Year Built1895
- Property StyleColonial, NE Farmhouse
- RoofingAsphalt/Fiberglass, Slate
- Exterior Features
- Trash Private
- Number of Photos36