- 2378Square Feet
MOTIVATED SELLER WANTS OFFER. Live almost tax free. A beautiful & private home with room for family, friends, and guests. Offering two fireplaces one with a pellet stove insert & one wood burning fire place. Large bedrooms with abundance of closet space. Unique gleaming wood floors & ceilings with many skylights. Sit and relax on the large open front porch or enjoy fishing in one of the two spring fed ponds. The back deck is great for entertaining. With 8 plus acres of land you can enjoy hiking, walking, and any other outdoor activity you desire. There's even a tree house for the little ones. *The source of all representation are from the seller or a public source; broker has not verified same. It is recommended that buyer independently verify all information.
Questions about this Property?
- MLS Number223698
- List Price$300,000
- Broker NameSTEEPLEVIEW REALTY - ADAMS BRANCH
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- Interior FeaturesInlaw/Guest Qtrs
- Master Bedroom3 closets plus, skylight, wood floors
- Master Bathshower/tub surround, linen closet
- Dining Roomopens to kitchen
- BasementFinished-Partially, Interior Access
- Number of Photos47
- Building Number88
- Address88 Moores Rd
- RegionBerkshire - North
- DirectionsRte 8 on Mohawk Trail. Moores Road is located at Whitcomb Summit.
- Junior HighGabriel Abbott Mem.
- Elementary SchoolGabriel Abbott Mem.
- High SchoolDrury
- Date Listed06/29/2018
- View Count9
- Square Feet2378
- Total Rooms7
- Total Full Baths3
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeAttached, Auto Opener
- Year Built1988
- Property StyleColonial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Mature Landscaping, Outbuilding, Porch
- Has WaterfrontY
- Water Body TypePond