5 Squaw Peak RdGreat Barrington, MA 01230MLS Number 222856
- Sale Price: $520,000
- 181 Days Since Sale
- 2548Square Feet
Newly built in 2015, this light and bright Cape is ready for you to move in immediately. 3 large bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms and an almost completed walk-out lower level of 800 sf would readily add lots of extra space. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops and is open to the living space. There's a first floor master, hardwood floors, sliders to the deck, all situated on 5.3 acres on a cul de sac in the best of walk-to-town locations with seasonal views. There is plenty of room for a pool! This house is energy efficient, has a radon mitigation system, and Spectrum Cable is available. Ready, now, for you to move in for your Summer in the Berkshires!
Questions about this Property?
- Sale Price$520,000
- Square Feet2548
- Total Rooms6
- Total Full Baths3
- Total Half Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeAttached, Auto Opener, Insulated
- Year Built2014
- Energy FeaturesEnergy * Appliances, Insulated Windows, ProgramThermostat
- Property StyleCape
- Number of Photos1
- MLS Number222856
- List Price$540,000
- Broker NameLANCE VERMEULEN RE, INC
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- Interior FeaturesCable Avail, High Speed Wiring, Radon Mitigation System, Walk In Closet(s)
- BasementConcrete Floor, Finished-Partially, Full, Walkout
- InternetCable Available, DSL Available
- Building Number5
- StreetSquaw Peak
- Address5 Squaw Peak Rd
- RegionBerkshire - South
- TownGreat Barrington
- DirectionsMain Street in Great Barrington to N. Plain Road. Turn left onto Squaw Peak Road and the house is on the left.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Landscaped
- Date Listed05/07/2018
- View Count8