89 Division StGreat Barrington, MA 01230MLS Number 222855
- Sale Price: $725,000
- 35 Days Since Sale
- 3204Square Feet
A true ''one of a kind'' Contemporary Center Hall Colonial built in 1810 and completely renovated to become a very special home. Beautifully situated on the clean Williams River, this property offers a post and beam great room with local marble fireplace, cherry, slate and original 'Heart Pine' wide board floors, a spacious master bedroom suite with river views, and a large marble kitchen. A pergola deck off the great room as well as a stone patio overlooking the river are great for relaxing and entertaining amidst nature and established perennial gardens. The Division Street location makes for very easy access to schools, shopping and the most popular Berkshire cultural attractions. Must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Questions about this Property?
- Sale Price$725,000
- Square Feet3204
- Total Rooms6
- Total Full Baths2
- Total Half Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeNone
- Year Built1810
- Energy FeaturesInsulated Doors, Insulated Windows, Storm Doors
- Property StyleBarn, Colonial, Contemporary, Historic, NE Farmhouse
- Date Listed05/07/2018
- View Count17
- MLS Number222855
- List Price$749,000
- Broker NameWILLIAM PITT SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces
- Parking Spaces TypeOff Street
- Interior FeaturesCable Avail, Fireplace (s), High Speed Wiring, Walk In Closet(s)
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Interior Access, Unfinished
- InternetCable Available, Satellite Available
- Number of Photos1
- Building Number89
- Address89 Division St
- RegionBerkshire - South
- TownGreat Barrington
- DirectionsRoute 41 to Division Street. Close to Guthrie Center.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Exterior FeaturesBus-School, Fenced-Partially, Landscaped, Outbuilding, Patio
- Has WaterfrontY
- Water Body TypeRiver, River Access, River View