- 768Square Feet
Bright, lakefront cottage on one of the area's most scenic lakes. Nestled at the end of the road in a private setting with extraordinary views of the lake, mountains, & wildlife almost every window. Offering an open floor plan with kitchen, dining, & living room with a fireplace. The kitchen has been recently remodeled with beautiful wood cabinets, new dishwasher, stove, and microwave. Other updated items include new floors, lighting fixtures, water heater, a new patio, & sliding door. Bright & open feeling with plenty of storage. Large closets, pantry, & floored attic. Sit on the front patio overlooking the water & enjoy the serene views. Large storage shed with a new roof. This lake has great fishing, boating & great winter sports too!
Questions about this Property?
- MLS Number221567
- List Price$239,900
- Broker NameMONARCH REALTY, INC.
- Lot Square Ft10019
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces
- Parking Spaces TypeOff Street
- Interior FeaturesFireplace (s)
- KitchenNewly renovated
- Living Roomfireplace & GREAT VIEWS!
- Number of Photos38
- Building Number288
- StreetShadowland Cove
- Address288 Shadowland Cove Rd
- RegionBerkshire - Central
- DirectionsRoute 8 to Lanesboro Road to Shadowland Cove. At bottom of hill make right & immediate left & another left. Cottage on end on right.
- Junior HighHoosac Valley Middle & High School
- Elementary SchoolHoosac Valley Elementary
- High SchoolHoosac Valley Middle & High School
- Has WaterfrontY
- Water Body TypeDock, Frontage on Water, Lake
- Water Body NameCheshire Lake
- Square Feet768
- Total Rooms3
- Total Full Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeNone
- Year Built1957
- Property StyleCottage
- Exterior FeaturesDock, Landscaped, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch
- WaterPrivate, Well
- Date Listed12/14/2017
- View Count32