- 2250Square Feet
45+ Acres, Meadow, timber lands and a freshwater massive swimming/fishing pond with an early 1900's arts and crafts style home just minutes from Williams College and the center of of town.Steep Acres Farm has been a home to the same family for more than 36 years creating memories cherished by all friends and family. Taking in the long range views from the stone patio during family cook outs, swimming in the pristine, spring fed pond with private white sand beach or catching huge trout during the early morning sunrise and hiking on the magical forest trails are part of your regular routine!This is truly a rare opportunity to own this renowned Williamstown farm and take it to its next level to fit your family's desires and needs.The home offers... A large mud room/Laundry room leading to your warm eat in kitchen with gas stove and tranquil views out to your peaceful freshwater pond. An open flow leads to your dining room with wood fireplace and bay window, then into the living room with yet another wood burning, stone fireplace. A den and full bath along with an expansive 4 season, glass filled sitting room with skylights and french doors to your outdoor terrace and patio compliment the first level living and entertaining area. 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and country charm around every corner completes this iconic williamstown farm house~ Hiking trails through the wooded timberlands will bring you to another two additional ponds with more of a nature look and feel bursting with wildlife! A large 2 level farm barn, garage and storage building included.
Questions about this Property?
- MLS Number219359
- List Price$750,000
- Broker NameWILLIAM PITT SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces2
- Frontage Apx453
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- Lot DescriptionShared Drive, Wooded
- Interior Features
- Bay/Bow Window
- Fireplace (s)
- Sun Room
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Walk In Closet(s)
- Master BedroomLong Range Views/ Walk in Closet
- KitchenViews to the Pond!
- Dining RoomWood Floors / Wood Burning Fireplace
- BasementBulk head, Concrete Floor, Dirt Floor, Full, Interior Access, Unfinished
- Living RoomOpen to Sunroom / Wood Burning Fireplace
- Building Number520
- StreetWhite Oaks
- Address520 White Oaks Rd
- RegionBerkshire - North
- DirectionsFrom Route 2, follow Cole Ave- turn left on North Hoosac Rd. Right turn on White Oaks Road.Private entrance on right just after the church.
- Junior HighMount Greylock Reg.
- Elementary SchoolWilliamstown
- High SchoolMount Greylock Reg.
- InternetDSL Available, Satellite Available
- ZoningAgricultural, Residential
- Date Listed05/07/2018
- View Count575
- Square Feet2250
- Total Rooms8
- Total Full Baths3
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeOther
- Year Built1920
- Energy FeaturesSolar Features, Storm Windows
- Property StyleArts and Crafts, Shingle Style
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Landscaped, Outbuilding, Patio, Privacy
- Has WaterfrontY
- Water Body TypePond, Pond View, Private Beach
- Number of Photos24