- 3342Square Feet
Central Stockbridge location between Norman Rockwell museum and the Botanical Gardens. Great 1st floor living space with plenty of rooms with a good flow to entertain family and friends. Wood fireplace in great room. Lots of large windows with great lighting. 4 large sized bedrooms Generous master bedroom bath with walk in closets. Gas fire placed dressing room. Includes a finished basement and a pool. 2 car over sized garage paved drive.
Questions about this Property?
- MLS Number217705
- List Price$488,000
- Broker NameBERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICE BARNBROOK REALTY
- Lot Square Ft93218
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- Lot DescriptionPaved Drive
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window, Fireplace (s), Granite Counter, Walk In Closet(s)
- Master BedroomLarge Master Gas Fireplace
- Master BathJet Tub walk in closets
- KitchenCenter Island With Viking Stove
- Dining RoomOpen To Kitchen Built Inns
- BasementBulk head, Concrete Floor, Finished-Partially, Full, Interior Access
- Building Number18
- Address18 Lukeman Ln
- RegionBerkshire - South
- DirectionsAt Rt 102 and Rt 183 intersection in Stockbridge, take Rt 183 South. First house on right.
- Junior HighMonument Valley Reg.
- Elementary SchoolMuddy Brook Reg.
- High SchoolMonument Mountain
- Exterior Features
- Exterior Lighting
- Pool - In Ground
- Number of Photos27
- Square Feet3342
- Total Rooms9
- Total Full Baths3
- Total Half Baths2
- Sq Ft SourceOther
- Garage TypeAttached, Auto Opener, Oversized
- Year Built1967
- Energy FeaturesStorm Windows
- Property StyleColonial
- Date Listed10/09/2017
- View Count19