- 2407Square Feet
REDUCED LISTING PRICE! This well maintained, centrally located and updated property of over 2400 sq ft., has plenty of room for a large family and even boasts a separate 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with its own private entrance and separation from the front of the house. The front of the house w/5 bedrooms has been almost completely renovated except for a few finishing touches. This property was once assessed as a duplex or multifamily but now is recorded as a single family with all new replacement double hung windows, front porch and vinyl siding. Roof is 15 yr old w/ 30 year shingles. It was converted to gas heat 4 years ago. It is close to the Barrington Stage and just a block away from North Street's cafes, restaurants, arts, shopping and entertainment district. The large 2 story barn/ garage at the rear of the house has electric service. It is in need of some work but can provide space for 2 cars, workshop, and extra storage.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number220766
- List Price$168,900
- Broker NameTHE KINDERHOOK GROUP - PITTSFIELD
- Lot Square Ft8973
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces2
- Frontage Apx62
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged & Off-Street
- Lot DescriptionPaved Drive, Shared Drive
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Deck, Outbuilding, Porch, Trash Public
- Number of Photos35
- DirectionsIn Pittsfield: From North St. to Columbus Ave, turn right on Francis, Turn right on Union.
- Elementary SchoolSilvio O Conte Comm
- High SchoolPittsfield
- Interior FeaturesCable Avail, Inlaw/Guest Qtrs
- Kitchenserves back apt.
- BasementBulk head, Concrete Floor, Full, Interior Access, Sump Pump
- Living Roomserves back apt.
- Date Listed10/09/2017
- Square Feet2407
- Total Rooms12
- Total Full Baths2
- Sq Ft SourceAssessor
- Garage TypeDetached, Oversized
- Year Built1850
- Energy FeaturesEnergy * Appliances, Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows
- Property StyleVictorian
- InternetCable Available