- 2480Square Feet
Privacy without isolation, view and southern exposure, 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath colonial built in 1997 with over 2 acres of land bordering forest. From the decks one enjoys the views without seeing another light at night or house by day. Besides the 2, 480 SF of living on the main two floors there is also a recreation room and another finished room on the walk-out basement level as well. Low low taxes and 10 minutes to Pittsfield or Williamstown.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number220715
- List Price$379,000
- Broker NameHARSCH ASSOCIATES
- Lot Square Ft2
- Property TypeResidential
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking Spaces TypeGaraged
- Lot DescriptionShared Drive, Wooded
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window, Fireplace (s), Walk In Closet(s)
- Master BedroomWalk-in closet (6'5''x7'5'')
- Master BathTub & shower, double bowl vanity
- KitchenFormica countertop w/ oak trim; etc.
- Dining RoomHardwood floor; chandelier; chair rail
- BasementConcrete Floor, Finished-Partially, Full, Interior Access, Radon Remed Sys, Walkout
- Living RoomBay window; hardwood floor; crown mold.
- Building Number62
- StreetMountain Pond
- Address62 Mountain Pond Ln
- RegionBerkshire - North
- TownNew Ashford
- DirectionsMountain Pond Lane is immediately next to The Springs Motel on the north side. First short portion is paved, bear right immediately onto dirt road. House for sale is the very last.
- Junior HighMount Greylock Reg.
- Elementary SchoolLanesboro
- High SchoolMount Greylock Reg.
- InternetDSL Available, Satellite Available
- WaterPrivate, Well
- HOA Fee300
- Date Listed09/08/2017
- HOA Fee IncludesRoad Maintenance
- View Count1
- Square Feet2480
- Total Rooms8
- Total Full Baths2
- Total Half Baths1
- Sq Ft SourceAppraiser
- Garage TypeAttached, Auto Opener, Oversized
- Year Built1997
- Property StyleColonial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Exterior Lighting, Privacy
- Has WaterfrontY
- Water Body TypeBrook
- Number of Photos22